CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

A New Year

It is a brand new year and i am looking forward to it with great expectation. I am glad for 2008 and all that it brought. God has proved Himself to be forever faithful. So many times, i put God to the test and each time, He came through for me. Psalms 34:8 says, " O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him." Even while facing one of the hardest times of my life God has been that friend that has never left my side.

But with 2008 behind us and already quickly making our way through the first month of 2009. I want to make myself avaliable to Him in the coming year. Pastor Bow preached a messege a while back that has stuck with me, about having a, "What will you have me to do" attitude. Its in the nature of man to want to become somebody. So many times we ask God, "What will you have me to BE." Looking for a great position or positions thats acknowledged by man. I want to focus less on ME and more on HIM.

"When pride comes, then comes disgrace,but with humility comes wisdom." Proverbs 11:2

Couple days late, but Happy New Year!!

0 comments: